My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 13 January 2012

All that Scraps New Release

Wow, Back again, its like buses on this blog here today lol

If you are looking for my Tiddly Inks Blog Hop Post CLICK HERE
If you are looking for my Inky Impressions Blog Hop Post CLICK HERE
If you are looking for my Totally Papercrafts Post CLICK HERE

PHEW....

Now onto todays Release from All that Scraps

This NEW release is so cute and I loved colouring them up! You can get all images in the All that Scraps Shop and you find many more there too :)
Do check the All that Scraps Blog for more Inspiration
I have used the fabulous Surprise Lucy and Party Time Logo, coloured up with copics, the papers from my stash, I added a little glamour dust.

Thanks for Stopping By, Again Today lol x x x

13 comments:

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It's AGES since I stopped by (me bad!!). Hope you are keeping well sweets xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
Another darling card. You really are on a roll today. I love the colours and that sweet image is beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

mags said...

Gorgeous card. The image is so sweet and love the glamour dust addition.
Mags
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a super sweet image and love her rosy cheeks and the glitter on the present ribbon but that sentiment again is fabulous
hugs Kate xx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Joey,love the image and your design and papers are perfect.
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous creation Joey!
Helen x

coops said...

gorgeous card joey.i love the image and your colours and design are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

what lovely colouring!! but the cake percentage needs to be higher! ;) great job!! x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie absolutely loving this fab card the image is lush soooo sweet hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

June Nelson said...

Its gorgeous Joey such a cute little image and sentiment xxx

MagsB said...

What a fun card! I love the sentiment, too!!

love Mags B x

Shelby said...

Wonderful card! Love the party time logo and your coloring is wonderful!

Shelby