My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Another 3 Challenges

Maybe I should bulk all the challenges up every week as I seem to have inspiration! whoo hoo, doesnt often come so freely to me! the weathers a little better today, sunny, but ever so windy and still no maracas game what they playing at?! lol. Hopefully I will be able to upload a few more later today as I should strike whilst the irons hot seeing as I have mojo! lol.

Cute Card Thursday

This week the challenge was angels and fairies, the stamp I used I brought ages and ages ago and havent used her on a single card till now. Not quite sure how I ended up with it all purple tones though. I coloured her with whispers pens and added some stickles. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

Papertake Weekly

This week there is another fabby sketch from Dawny, I like this sketch and kept mine very clean and practically all one colour. I coloured the image with promakers, the greeting is a pb stamp.I like my card for the challenge this week lol. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/

Forever Friends

This week the challenge is to use 3 different papers on your card. So I used 3 different basic grey papers and some black cardstock, Again I couldnt help but to colour my bears different after seeing so many different ideas on using them from the first challenge. I loved this stamp the minute I saw it and thought instantly of different occassions to use it, I thought it would be great for male dad and grandad cards, even uncles, but as your a big brother now or sister lol, Great when a stamp has possibilities- sorry I am rambling.I coloured the bears using whispers pens as watercolours, and added a couple of brads and a knotty bit of ribbon.The dad stamp is hero arts. http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi jo.came across your blog and thought i'd say hi!!!love your cards bye and shall def visit again!amanda x x

Shelly said...

Hi Joey! Lovely cards, my fav is definately the FF bears! So cute and I love the paper and layout you've used xx

Mrs Mayne said...

These are both lovely cards! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Jo Austin said...

that's a really pretty card. Well done you. These papers are great too aren't they?!

love Jo

Hazel (Didos) said...

Mojo Fairy must have sprinkled her dust last night as I feel the urge to create too. Love the cards they are fab. Don't know which is my favourite as they are all lovely. Hazel xo

Andrea, said...

Fabulous selection of cards, great colours, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

mueppi said...

I love all your cards!
They are great!
Hugs Gisela

simplyfairies said...

All cards are fabbilicous

Lyn said...

blimey Joey, you have been busy.
3 brilliant cards there, especially love your forever friends one

Sue said...

Great cards hun, as always. sue.x

Sharon said...

All 3 cards are fantastic!

Sammi said...

Wow! Three wonderful cards!!! :)
Sammi
xxx

Jackie said...

Lovely cards, have added your blog to my favs.
Jackie

katy said...

Hi Joey, gorgeous cards, love the FF lo and colours xx

Mandy said...

Soooo pretty, bears are adorable, love how they are two different colours!

Mandyxx

debby4000 said...

What fantastic cards.

Jilli said...

Gorgeous cards! Jillix