My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 18 October 2016

OCTOBER!!!!!!!

Hiya Everyone
Oh my gosh, I always have such good intentions when I come to blog but months seem to pass before I get a chance! Highlights of a busy life lol

So heaps of launches have passed and heaps of fab samples I could have shown you too eeeeek

So I need to make up for that!

I hope you are all doing ok, and life is being kind, I kinda think I have forgotton how to blog hop around, I am going to try very hard to have a go at it tonight and tomorrow, fingers crossed :)

So one of my favourite, favourite launches EVER! Happened!
Oh Yes
Autumn Morning

As soon as this arrived at my house, I was giddy with excitement, every single thing in this collection screams at me! I could not wait to get started with it, and the samples I am seeing with crafter's using it are AMAAAAAAAZING! like seriously gorgeous, so you all love it as much as me :)

I wanted to try a clean and simple look as I totally knew at some point I'd go super heavy on the leaves and autumn colours!, I cut the die through the white cardstock and layered a piece of the patterned paper behind it, I then added a few touches of glitter, I die cut lots of leaves in white and the patterned paper and shaped them with a ball tool, the sentiment I stamped in the corner, and a few matts and layers, I was really pleased with how clean and simple this one finished up.

As soon as I saw this embossing folder I KNEW, I JUST KNEW, I had to do something for the kiddies with it, Just plain black card and a white inkpad, a few cut leaves shaped with an embossing tool, and super fun googly eyes :)

Then I went LEAF MAD, I mean seriously you could get lost in making leaves, there is something extremely theraputic about making them and then inking them up. This sentiment is my favourite from the entire collection, such a lovely one. The picket fence I have to admit has now become one of my GO to dies, I adore it. I have a 2 little pots on my desk of what I would call my essential dies, the ones I use over and over and over again, the picket fence has ended up there lol, it doesn't have time for a home with the rest of my dies!

A leafy close up, just because I love them!

For this one I was trying to go with clean and simple again and I did the same as I did with the first card, although I matted behind with red mirri card, it screams Canada at me now, everytime I look at it.

So you can find my fave range ever HERE in the Crafter's Companion Website, the website has had an overhaul and is super slick! check it out :)

Something else super major happened for Crafter's Companion too
Sara welcomed her second child into the world

How beautiful is this little man and his mammy
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS
x x x

Next week is Birthday Week, whoop whoop whoop, actually technically as I type its 2 sleeps! The new launches are amazing!!!!! You can catch it all on Hochanda

Thanks for popping by, I am actually, seriously going to try and do some blogging now 
Enjoy your night
Until next time
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Sian said...

A great collection of cards. I love those leaves!