My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Hello Little Angel...

Well GOOD Morning!
2 days in a row!!!
Hump day, I love Wednesdays, My Ella is at club so I get an extra hour at the end of the school day, honestly that extra hour is like golddust, it really means I can get a solid days work in! 
And I do have lots to be doing as usual lol

Today I wanted to share a couple of makes from the gorgeous Little Angels Range
This collection is seriously seriously CUUUUUUUUTE!

So I went with Pink for a Girl
I adore that Baby Sentiment die, so so elegant, the paper pad in this collection is so cute. I love the tone of the pink, not to pale and not to Barbie, just right!

and Neutral for a Boy
Pretty much the same design as above but different colours and the Elephant die instead of the Giraffe, how cute are they?!

and then every colour as you don't know what your having hehehe
I knew what I wanted to do with these dies when I saw them, I think they are fab and so so cute!
Again that baby sentiment die, my fave I think

You can find the range HERE in the shop

I got it wrong yesterday drat! thats excitement for you, its ACTUALLY 2 sleeps today *sigh* lol

Hope you have a GREAT DAY
Until next time
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

I had to laugh at your gold dust comment...too funny! All your cards are perfect for that little new sweet one!