My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 4 September 2016

Super sleepy layin Sunday...

Hiya Everyone
I have scheduled this as I hope to have my last layin of the summer today! 

If you are looking for my Colourista blog hop post - please scroll down

Todays card uses some of the fabulous Hybrid dies from Crafter's Companion
You can check out the range in the SHOP
I used Centura pearl to create my card base, and edged the panels with the Hybrid die, I then added pearls to each of the flower centres. The papers and die cut flowers are from Sara's ranges - English Country garden and Floral delight

Hope you have a lovely Sunday
Jo
x x x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A stunning card Jo. The papers and die cuts are beautiful. Cathy x

Jeni said...

Beautiful! Reminds me of a garden gate, lovely. ~jeni :)

Rustic Pumpkin said...

I have so much to learn. This is so lovely.