My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 16 January 2016

Simply Betty Saturday...

Happy Saturday
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend
My Ella has a bowling party to go to later that should be fun :) other than that my weekend will be spent in jamas resting my arm - it'll be fun to sit and watch hubby do all the work! yea right who am I kiddin' lol

One Simply Betty card a week - week 3 - card 3
Whoo hoo I'm smashing this hahahaha
Over on the Spectrum Noir Team we like to show you ideas, techniques and tutorials, and as a team we like to use the ideas our teamies have taught us - so this month I have followed the fabulousy fun tutorial from Laine on using Bubbles with Aquamarkers - You will find it HERE
Although I used Aquatints, and I give you a word of warning - if you are messy like me - cover EVERYTHING! Bubbles have a mind of their own you know and with aquatint inside of them omgosh! MESS lol - I'm still removing white splots and splats!
I coloured this gorgeous dude up with spectrum noir markers, the sentiment ack - it is a digi, I just cannot place where from, the red card is coredinations. I mixed some bubble mix with some of the white aquatint and I blew it at the wet black card, it popped it splatted and it bubbled lol, then I had to remember to let it dry! I think it looks really effective and I'll deffo be trying it again :) Thanks Laine

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, BG5, FS6, FS8
Hair - EB3, EB5, EB8, BG9
Blue - TB2, TB3, BGR3, BGR4, BGR5
White - IG2, IG3, IG5, TB2
Glasses - BT1, BT2
Red - DR5,DR6,DR7
Grey - IG5, IG6

I would like to enter this into
Moving Along with the Times - Spots and Dots ( I hope the bubbles count)
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
X X X

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Joey, great image and I like the way you have coloured him
Kevin xx

Jeni said...

What a cool technique!! Love your card ~jeni :)