My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 15 January 2016

Festive Friday...

 Happy Friday
WHOOOOOOO
WEEKEND
I need this weekend so much!

Today I have another Christmassy make to share
This one uses a fab image from La La Land Crafts
Paper Doll Elf
I quite like Elf images - I have a few and rarely use them - mind you that is the story of my life with Digi images - I really should stop buying them - but its such an addiction lol and a healthy one!
I made a tunnel card, is that what these are called?!
I used the stunning A3 printed snowy card from Crafter's Companion and matted it with some white cardstock. The snowflakes are from Sara Davies Festive wonder range and the circle from the centre of the accordion dies, the sentiment is from the Essentials only words collection.

 I used coredinations to cut the greeting from
Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - FS6,8,PP4,BG5,FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5
Hair - GB8,GB10, EB1,2, BG5
White - IG2,5,TB2
Purple - HB1,2,3,LV2
Grey - IG3,5,6
Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen

I would like to enter this into
Fab N Funky - For a Child
Dream Valley - Christmas

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
X X X

5 comments:

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Joey, a lovely design and such pretty papers........your image is adorable with such fabulous snowflakes and sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx

Deb said...

This is stunning Joey, love the sweet image and all over design!

MagsB said...

Oh how pretty this is! Such lovely pastel colours, and the image is so sweet!

love Mags B x

N-Eva said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and colouring. Great backing paper and fab design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Judith said...

Really gorgeous card Jo - just love the shape and that cute image - thank you for playing along with our 'for a child' challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x