My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 17 January 2016

Sunday... I love you...

I really do!
Sleep in and jamas are scheduled for me this week :D
Whats on your agenda

Today I have a card to share using the gorgeous NEW Love range from Sara Davies
Check out the Crafter's Companion Shop for all things Crafter's Neeeeeeeed lol
I used that stunning heart die again, and linen card, I think this collection works so beautifully with the linen cardstock. I mounted the heart onto kraft card and then mounted that onto an embossed piece of card using one of the new folders, I cut the word dies in contrasting colours to the backgrounds, the ribbon and spotty paper are also from the collection - this paper pad is a complete must have! I adore it :) I think this heart die is amazing I can see it being used on just about everything possible lol

Have a lovely day
Until next time
Jo
X X X

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Jo lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a stunning card, Love it, My Sunday is gonna be lazy as im full of the cold. Booo!!! Love H xx

Debs said...

So gorgeous Joey - I soon need that die :o)
Debs xx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Jo, love the gorgeous design.

Donna x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Jo can't wait for mine to come today.
Hugs Julie xxx