My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 15 October 2015

Wreath...

Howdy Peeps :)
How are you all?

Do you ever make something that you don't really want to part with?!
Well this Wreath was that make! I was so sad to part with it lol
So I'm making more for my stall and one for my door :) 

I have used lots of Quilling flowers from Crafter'c Companion - they are faberooney you will find them HERE
I really love how the same flower can be made to look different each time you make one up! I used lots of other Die'sire dies - Ivy, Snowflakes, Kimono Blossom Branch, some of the spring summer classiques dies,  I cut everything on white card and all the colours are distress inks - I also added some frantage pieces and some glitter and pearls, a lot of collall 3d glue gel went into making this lol

I am really excited to make up more
Until next time
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is incredible Jo, no wonder you didn't want to part with it!! xx