My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 16 October 2015

FFFFFFFFRIDAY :) 
WHOO HOO

Can you guess I'm kinda looking forward to the weekend

Today I have another Christmas Card to share using this gorgeous Reindeer folder from the Nordic Christmas range - you will find it HERE
I embossed some sheenas stampin card and cut them to size and mounted them on coredinations - I covered them with distress inks and on the front panel I layered it up with 3d glue gel to give it a third layer of embossing. I added a bow and sentiment from the Nordic Stamp Range.

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovley card Joey, great technique, it has been such a long time since I have made any cards and blogged but am getting back into it this weekend, so thought I'd pop in to leave some love Jo xxx