My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 25 October 2015

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY Crafter's Companion!!!...

Hiya Everyone
SO SORRY
I have been mega sidetracked these past few weeks - As usual I have heaps on!

Have you been celebrating with Crafter's Companion
10 years old!
WHOOOOOOPIE
Congratulations to Sara and all her team! They do an amazing job and I'm honoured to be just a teeny little part of this company :)

There have been heaps n heaps n heaps and will be a heap more shows over on Create and Craft this weekend and throughout the week
Have you got your sparkly ultimate and sparkly scoremaster?
OMGOSH I had to have them - hubby said what you gonna do with it - I said look at it lol

Talking of SPARKLE - I wish I could make that text glitter lol
LAUNCHING TOMORROW
"SPECTRUM SPARKLE"
OH MY GOODNESS ME
You will not not not want to miss these shows - these pens are the absolute BEES KNEES
Tune in over on Create and Craft at 8am in the morning with Leann

Can't Wait
You can check out heaps of Birthday Week offers over in the SHOP HERE

I had the absolute pleasure of being able to play with these pens :) and I am in love, the sparkle is amazing - the camera quite often does not pick it up but boy oh boy I have been using the Crystal Clear in place of proper glitter for weeks now on images and it is brilliant! The Crystal Clear will deffo be my most used over diecuts too :)

I had such fun using these as watercolours too - I have a tutorial over on the Spectrum Noir Blog showing you how to do this card
The Spectrum Sparkle colours I used were -  Ameythyst, Aquamarine, Inspired violet, emerald, soft jade, blue topaz



There are also NEW stamps launching which I have used on some of my cards I am sharing today :)

For this card I used the Butterflies and sentiment - I coloured them with the sparkle pens and added a little water to them so they merged. The background I used one of Saras's Butterfly range folders and cut the middle away - I used some black embossed card behind it, I wet it all and dropped colour from my sparkle pens into it - I did not put my nib directly into water I scribbled a bit on acetate and used a wet paintbrush to pick the colour up. The colours I used on this were - Pink Garnet, Holly Leaf, Emerald Green, Aquamarine, Amethyst

This is another using one of the cute new stamps - I cut him out and mounted him using 3d glue gel. The colours I used on this were - Smoked Quartz, Rose Quartz, Harvest moon, Moonlight, Pink Champagne


 This is a slightly different style card for me - I created a background with the pens and added tons of water to it - I then used kitchen paper to blot the excess away and then I splatted water at it - the dies are the Bebunni Butterflies and the Kimono Blossom branch die - the best bit is it sparkles lol. The colours I used on this were - Ameythst, Starry Sky, Moonlight, Holly Leaf

I can't wait to see these pens in use all over your makes!
Thanks for popping by
Jo
X X X 



No comments: