My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 26 October 2015

Spectrum Sparkle...

Hi Hi Hi
Monday Monday
but its Half Term so its fantastico!

Leann will be on Create and Craft at 8am whoop whoop to launch the amazing Spectrum Sparkle pens - do tune in the shows are gonna be amazing!

Here is another few samples from me :)

Again using the new stamps, this one I blended the pens on acetate and used a paintbrush to apply them to the actual image also coloured on neenah desert storm. I inked the edges of the cardstock, the branch is the Kimono blossom branch die and I mounted this cute cute deer using 3d glue gel.
The colours I used were - Harvest Moon, Moonlight, Pink Champagne - coloured onto neenah desert storm
Leaves - Soft Jade, Olive Jade, Harvest moon


I am a HUGE OWL fan and when I saw this image I smiled from ear to ear! he is super duper cute
I coloured this one with Spectrum Noir pens and then used some Crystal Clear over the owl and some of the Red Berry over the bird house.
The Spectrum Noir markers I used are
Red - DR6,7,CR11 WITH Red Berry sparkle pen
Brown - EB3,5,8
Cream - EB1,2,BG3,5
Yellow - EB5,BG3
Grey - IG2

Hope you have a loverly day
Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no!! I feel a spend coming on, I have been awaiting the launch of these pens and I might just need the stamps too. Your samples are lovely and really show off those fab new goodies to perfection!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous cards, lovely images, Kate x