My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 14 October 2015

A Little bit of Romance...

Happy Mid Week
Hows your week going?
I hope you are all well :)

Today I don't have a Christmas card to share Hurrah lol
I have used the Romance Create a Card Die on this card - I love these dies! quick, easy, effective cards!
I cut and embossed the die directly onto my card blank, I used centura pearl, I covered the indie with black card. The top of the die I stencilled through with some distress inks, and the middle I placed inside on the back panel. I edged the die and sprinkled glitter around the outside, the flowers are the gorgeous quilling flowers - you will find them in the Crafter's Companion Shop, I covered them in distress inks and added a pearl and some glitter - again really simple but really effective :)

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Joey love the embossed frame the flowers are awesome.
hugs
lorraine x

julie_woolston said...

It's so beautiful Jo
Hugs Julie xxx