My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Twinkle...Twinkle...

Oh me oh my
I love working with acetate and these dies are the perfect companion to them!

Have I mentioned they are also my most fave dies EVER!!!!!!!! LOL
You will find them HERE

Today I have used Twinkle Twinkle
I cut and embossed it on my card blank, then trimmed the edges to remove the rest of the front of the card blank, I then added a sheet of acetate and cut the star of wonder die down to stick on the front, the little stars along the side came out of the Edge'able. The backing is embossed using a nordic Christmas folder and I used gold gilding wax on all elements.

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful and love the colour and design
Hugs Kate xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Joey! It's so elegant and pretty, & I love the design
xx