My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 10 October 2015

Proud Sister...

Its the weeeeeeeeekend!!! WHOOOOOOOO

I feel like I didnt have a resting weekend last weekend - It was spent with my family :) cheering my Brother on in his Competition! in Nottingham
What an amazing time we all had - Here are a few pics!
Muscles!!!!!

WINNER!!!

One Super Proud Family :)))))))))))))) X X X 

My Brother came first in his Catergory which places him as the Champion #1 in the UK main man
and then.....
He got called back out and fought of competition from 3 other finalists #1 in their own catergories and WON his PRO CARD!
A Professional Athlete :)
Well done Chaz could not be any more prouder of you :) x x x
You can follow my brother HERE, HERE and HERE


Soooooooooooooo this is a craft blog right LOL
So I best post a crafty make :)

Today I have an Accordion Card to share with you :)
You will find the Accordion dies over in the Crafter's Companion Shop
I cut 3 panels from the square die, and the central one I removed the middle from, I covered the back with snowy acetate and place the 3 wise men die'sire die over it. The spinny panels I used the layer dies which come with the die and added loads of glitter to them, the overlays are gorgeous - I covered my card blank in stick it and laid the overlays on top and then sprinkled with glitter. I stamped a sentiment and sprinkled that with glitter too - can you guess I was covered in red glitter for days! lol
The star is from Die'sire and is the star of wonder

I do love the contrast of red, black and kraft card together

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What an incredible achievement Jo, well done to your Brother...no wonder you are proud!! A great card too!! xx