My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 9 October 2015

Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Let it Snow...

BUT
Not until December and only for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
then it can do one! lol

Hope you are all doing ok, its turned a little bit chilly here - on the school runs my Bella boo keeps making us talk so we see the steam coming from our mouths looooool - little things :)

Nitty Noras have been going around her class for the past 3 weeks - I have not stopped checking and scratching! its driving me insane - I swear to God I HATE those little blighters! Ella hasnt had it yet - I'm pretty sure its going to arrive at some point

Anywhoo...
Fiona was on with a FAB ODW Yesterday of the stunning Edge'ables, BOY oh BOY are the Edge'ables like my most favouritest dies EVER.........
I absolutely adore them :)
On this one I have used the fav Snowflake and the fab Let it Snow
You will find loads more Edge'ables in the SHOP HERE
I made my card blank from some A3 centura pearl on my big score - I cut the snowflake edge'able on either end and the let it snow one on the centre panel. The snowflakes are from Sara's Signature range - Festive Wonder - these are the prettiest snowflakes! The papers are also from the Festive Wonder range. a few sparkles and a ribbon bow - really simple but really effective

Wishing you a great day
Until next time
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Jo, love the use of the dies.
Hugs Julie xxx