My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 11 October 2015

Poinsettia - Swoon...

Hiya Everyone
Happy Sunday :)

I do love Poinsettias and I was super delighted when Crafter's Companion brought one out in the Christmas Classiques range - it cuts like a dream and is super easy to construct layering the flowers on top of each other
You can check out the shop HERE
I used some centura pearl, and sheenas stampin card matted onto coredinations. I embossed it using one of the Nordic Christmas folders and edged it with a little distress ink. The poinsettia I cut on Sheenas stampin card and covered it with distress inks and a little gold gliding wax I added gold glitter to the centre. I layered it onto the Christmas Classiques wreath - I did not realise just how much I would use that wreath die! I also cut some ivy in white and layered that on.

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is a lovely classy and stylish card

julie_woolston said...

This is fabulous Jo, very effective.
Hugs Julie xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Joey love your design, you are so very creative, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A beautiful poinsettia Joey
Lorraine x