My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 30 October 2015

Happy Birthday to me...

Hiya Everyone
Happy Friday and another year older! eeeeeeek
Not up to very much today, off out for a mexican meal with hubby tonight :)

Today I have a make to share using the fab Ultimate Pro
Did you manage to get your hands on a sparkly one? mine arrived I'm thrilled with it :)
Sara also released two NEW dvds for the 10th Birthday Celebrations one on boxes one on cards all using the Ultimate - Sara talks you through every step and they are so simple
This make is from the Card dvd
The papers are the gorgeous A3 double sided SNowy Christmas - I know they were selling super fasr - check out the website here :) this Snowy Christmas pack is stunning. I used black card and collall glues, the snowflakes are Die'sire.

and this is how the inside looks, super cool huh! I love this fold so much and its so easy! The sentiment is from the sentimentals stamp range, and a few embellies from my stash.

I love the view from the top - give this fold a bash its fab :)

Until next time
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Happy Birthday Jo have a lovely day and enjoy your meal.
Gorgeous card love the design, I got my sparkly ultimate love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Birthday to you Joey and I hope you are having a wonderful day, enjoy your meal tonight.
Gorgeous card, looks so complicated though, beautiful colours and embellishments, Kate x