My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween........REALLY?!

Happy Saturday
Halloween
ARGH, ACK, ARGH, ACK
I have to take my Ella Bella trick or treating tonight eeeeeek, and Niall is off to a party - I don't really do halloween apart from the odd witchy digi image I colour up lol - its all far to scary for me 
anywhoo it'll be an experience!

Today I have another make to share which I used the Ultimate Pro for, I used one of the tutorials on the BRAND NEW CARD DVD that Sara released this week
You can check them out in the shop here
I also used some of the luxury new a3 cardstock this is the luxury Christmas and it is almighty pretty and so traditional. I adore it. The sentiment is from the sentimentals range which I cut on a die and edged with some distress inks. The ivy is a Sheena Douglass die which I covered in distress ink, the flower is from a quilling die, again I covered it in distress ink and sprinkled glitter in the centre.

This is a surprise card, and it is so easy to make I surprised myself lol - but of course it was down to Saras easy instructions. The branches in the middle are from the kimono blossom branch die, I also used some ivory centura pearl. 

Thanks for popping by
Have a loverly day
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! what a fantastic card Joey, I love everything about it and especially the colours, Kate x