My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 29 October 2015

Downton Abbey Box Kit...

Its Thursday! How fast is this week passing!
OMGOSH lol - back to early starts and colder starts come Monday when the kids go back to school eeeeeeeeeeeek
Bobble hat at the ready :)

Did you catch the Downton Abbey shows Yesterday?
Omgosh I hope you were able to get some of this collection its a beauty :)
I made a little card holder :) I used Ivory centura pearl and papers from the 12 x 12 pad, and lots of the EXCLUSIVE to Create and Craft/Ideal World Downton Box Kit

These papers are super super regal - I adore them

My fave sentiment again lol

This is the inside, the left side holds 4 cards and the right the 4 decorated envelopes

I kept the cards all clean and simple - they are so beautiful - the front card I used the Downton damask embossing folder on and a touch of distress ink

I love that the box kit gives you little Downton Abbey motif toppers to use how you want - fab fab fab

Thanks for popping by
Have a GREAT Day
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Wow Jo these are stunning what a gorgeous gift for someone.
Hugs Julie xxx