My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Downton Abbey...

Midweek already!
ack...
Time is passing too quickly!

Sara Davies will be on Create and Craft and Ideal World with the fabby dabby range that is Downton Abbey and there have been NEW additions to this stunning collection - you'll not want to miss!
Do check them out

The 12 x 12 paper pad is just delish! pure delish!
I used some of the papers to make a box - some are foiled some are glittered some are just plain and all are double sided - the colour palette is right up my street too :)

I used a little kraft card and coredinations to matt, the topper, resin flower and charm key are all from the new collection of embellies :)

I adore this sentiment! 

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Jo love this collection.
Hugs Julie xxx