My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 2 January 2015

Happy Birthday...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok today, cannot believe it is Friday again so fast!

Today is my Little Big Baby's Birthday 14!!!
Where,How, EH?!!! How did that happen so quickly
She fills my heart with pure joy and I am so blessed to call her mine :)
Happy 14th Birthday Sydney
Love you Millions
x x x

So today I have the card I made for her to share with you
I have used a FANTASTICO image from Simply Betty
Do check out these images if you haven't before now
I coloured her up with markers and mounted her on contrasting cardstock, the easel base I made from some Cardstock from Crafter's Companion and I used lots of different sized heart dies, the frame is from die'sire as are the numbers, the sentiment is one I have had for ages (Whimsy Stamps I think) and the embellies from my stash.

I really hope she likes it as much as I enjoyed making it :)

Thanks for Stopping By Today
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hi Joey what a great card! I bet your daughter loved it!
Hugs Lynsey x