My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 1 January 2015

Pinch Punch...

Hiya Everyone
I hope you are all well and not too hungover from the Celebrations last night
I would like to wish you all a Very Happy New Year
May 2015 bring you much happiness :)

Today I have a card to share using a super cute image from Art by Mi Ran
You will find lots and lots of images over in the SHOP HERE
This one is called "Whats new Pussycat"
I coloured her with markers and mounted her onto some coloured cardstock, the sentiment is one I have from elsewhere :) The papers are from the Vintage Collection from Crafter's Companion and the embellies from my stash.

Her Expression is fab! not sure mine would be so nice if a kitty curled up in my fave scarf lol

Thanks for Stopping By Today
Happy New Year to You 
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jo, beautiful design and papers and so perfectly coloured! Happy New Year to you and your family :) Donna ♥ x

Kat W said...

This image is so cute and made me giggle too! The colours are gorgeous and I love the scattered hearts, especially the ones on the 'springs' - fab idea!

Hugs, Kat xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is too cute Joey...I love the color combo. Happy New Year! Hugs, joann

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's cute! Love the teal and that sweet image Joey. Just popping in to let you know I have decided to have a little fun 'Top 12' challenge on my blog, so if you fancy showcasing your favourite 12 makes of 2014, pop on over and join in. Happy New Year! Hugs, Wends xxxx