My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy 21st Birthday...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok and enjoying your weekend :)

It is our 2nd Birthday of the year (already) today
My not so little Brother has hit the big 21
Happiest Birthday Wishes Kelsey :)
Have a MAGICAL Day
x x x

I am immensely proud of my Brother, he has worked so hard with his studies to achieve his dream of working on Wall Street in New York City, and just before Christmas his dreams came true and he has been offered work on Wall Street for 7 months, we are going to miss him terribly! but know he is going to do so much and only at 21! Well done Kels :) 
 This is the card I made for him, its shy of A4, and I used cardstock from Crafter's Companion, I cut the letters and numbers from my cricut and I printed the sentiments from my comp, one is a digi sentiment, I outlined them all with glitter, the image from Mo Manning I coloured up with markers, embellies from my stash :)

This one I made for the kiddies to give him, I used various Crafter's Companion papers and printed sentiments from my comp, one is a digi sentiment, the heart I cut using a nestie, the numbers are a die'sire die as is the corner, embellies from my stash.

Thanks for Stopping By
Jo
x x x

No comments: