My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 18 October 2008

Penny Black, Sketch Saturday, Secret Crafter

Another post but with 3 challenges this time, all seperate but here together. It wasnt until I had finished I realised I had used pb stamps on all of them! lol. Following on from my late post yesterday does anyone know what a jajo is? and does anyone have any ideas on what to make for teachers gifts? thanks.Up with the lark this morning for the race qualifiers! yay we sit on pole but I cant help but feel nervous, will we have a new world champ tomoz??? I do hope Mclaren and Lewis do well, everything crossed!. I was going to have a housework day today but my lovely hubby did it for me, HMMMMM whats he after??? a saturday night down the pub maybe? lol.

So here are my challenges:-

PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE

This week the challenge was to make an atc. Well I have been off atcs for a good while now not sure why, but I managed to make this one, I quite like it. I coloured the hedgie with whispers pens and added some glamour dust to her tutu. The words where from a k&co kit I cut up and rubbed some stazon over them, I added a bit of ribbon and some paper from the dcwv stack, the main backing I ran through the swiss dots folder. http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

SKETCH SATURDAY

The sketch this week I had to think about, I love this stamp! there is something about that horse, I coloured this image with h2o's, I added a few primas with some pearl centres and embossed the greeting with black powder. I also used the swiss dots folder and a bit of ribbon. http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/

SECRET CRAFTER

The challenge this week is:- "blue, white and a bit of snowflake". I used navy cardstock for the main backing, I used the tiny bubbles folder behind the snowy image, I coloured that with a whisper pen and added some glamour dust to him. The snowflakes I punched, and I sandwiched them between the 2 flowers, I added a little stickles and some ribbon, I left a greeting of as I didnt want to overcrowd the card. http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the rest of your saturday I am off to blog hop now!.

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your cards, especially the snowman...love the snowflake and flower detail on this one.
Carole ;-0

Rach said...

oh wow Jo, you have been busy..three gorgeous cards.love them all. Hugs Rachel.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Joey you have been really busy and what stunning cards you've made, they are all gorgeous, and so different. Hugs Linda x

Cathy said...

Such gorgeous cards - I love all three! great use of papers and I love your colouring.
Cathy xx

Liza said...

Hi Joey

You must have been busy today! Fantastic cards, I love the colours you have used on your ATC and the stamp with the horse and hedgie.

Liza x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Goodness me you have been in heaven this morning with all your cardmaking. I love your cards. They are all lovely.
Hazel xo

Wendy said...

Three lovely cards Joey. Love the snowflake and flower detail. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x

Donna said...

Joey, this is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Dawn said...

Fabulous ATC !
Love your colouring...

Mrs Wonka said...

Fab ATC, I love it,,,you have been really busy today!

Mrs W x

Kath Stewart said...

goodness you have been busy Joey...love your ATC and that cute little ballerina - thanks for playing along again this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great Atc! I love your take on Saturday sketch. It looks like a Thewell pony ( old cartoon pony). I live down the road from you in Bermondsey! Pascale :)

tracie said...

oh what a cute ATC Joey and your cards are beautiful - love them all.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Jill said...

3 beautiful card Joey I love them all, and fab images, love the snowflakes between the flowers looks fab, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

mueppi said...

Three wonderful cards!
I love them all!
Hugs Gisela

CraftyC said...

What a great card! Thanx for joining in this weeks SCSC.
Clairex

Lyn said...

Great cards and ATC Joey

Gill said...

Gorgeous cards, great colours and all your images are fab, thanks for joining us this week on SS
Gill x

Debbie said...

Wow Joey you have had a crafty day! Your cards are all fabulous. Debbie x

Sue said...

beautiful cards,all of them.Thanks for joining us at SCSC:)

sue
xx

Jozza said...

Wow these are all fab! I adore the glittery tutu on your ickle hedgehog. Looks brill :o)

Sharon said...

All absolutely lovely!

Sharon

Jeanette said...

Wow! Love all your cards. They are all so beautiful. You certainly were busy today! Thank you for joining us this week for Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

Paper doll said...

Hi Joey! I love Penny Black, all the cards are adorable. My fave is the snowman!

Kreativgeschwafel said...

wow, all three cards are really fantstic!!!

Jackie said...

Great cards Jo.

Annie said...

thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely message. and I see you have been busy with your PB stamps here - all beautiful creations and I love the idea of putting the snowflakes between the flowers, I think I may have to copy that one! hugs, annie x

Annie said...

oh wow what great work.

Ann xxx

Jo said...

WOW! 3 fabulous cards! love the attention to detail.
Thank you for joining in the challenge!
Jo xx

Crafting Queen said...

These are lovely, your ATC is great.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

All three cards are wonderful. Great job on the ATC challenge, thanks for playing along ~ Jovi

Mariska said...

Very cool cards Joey. Love the black on black and the images you've used are very cool too. As for teacher gifts...I last year before the summer holidays I gave my daughters teachers a packages and decorated it with the words 'pamper package' on it and filled it with a magazine, a chocolate bar and a facial mask and a chamomile tea in a self created little bag with the words... now it's time to relax. And a couple of weeks ago I gave them a decorated notepad with a pen in a small decorated bag. I got that idea from Inge's blog (http://patternedpaper.typepad.com/patterned_paper/2008/06/hhrs-teachers-g.html). Hope this helps you!

Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Dawn said...

Hi Joey
Wow love this clean design - gorgeous snowman!

Dawn
x

Helen said...

Fab ACT and cards! Love them all!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Three beautiful cards Joey. Love the snowman card so much.
Erin x

Beth said...

All gorgeous work! I love your little ATC, the dark colours look fab! Thanks for joining in! xx

Kristin said...

hi there!
GREAT CARDS! I especially like the blue/snowman/snowflakes one! I just gave you my 2 cents on your JAJO post! :) K

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous array of creations, I love them all...

Andrea said...

All of them are beautiful!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

All these cards (incl the ATC) are fabulous. Great images used on them all.
Sharon

COCO said...

fab card's
thank you for your participation !!!

Bev said...

Ooh fab cards Joey - love the snowman, what a brilliant card

hugs Bev x

Steph said...

Some great makes! I love your ATC- really imaginative! x

Anonymous said...

Love your cards and as a matter of fact, LOOOVE your blog.