My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards Challenge

There is another new sketch over on http://www.christmasandbirthdaycards.blogspot.com/ , so here are my 2 cards for this:-
CHRISTMAS

I used a nestablities scallop circle and stamped my penquin onto it, I coloured him with whispers pens and inked around the edges, I added a little stickles to the image and the centres of the snowflakes. The main red strip I used the snowflakes embossing folder on and I added a bit of ribbon and some flowers

BIRTHDAY


Again on this one I used a nestie, I used the swiss dots embossing folder and coloured over it with some chalk, I inked the edges. The cupcake is a sizzlitt and the greeting hero arts. I added some flowers and ribbon.

4 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Joey these are gorgeous cards, loving the penguin image. Thank you for joining us this week in the b-day, x-mas card weekly challenge. Linda x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Joey, love them both. :)

Your blog is bautiful. I love popping on to see your work.
I have gave you the I love your blog award. Check out the details on my blog.

http://www.egadesigns.blogspot.com/

Erin x

Karin said...

Hi Joey,

2 fabulous cards.
Love the colours and cute images.
Thanks for joining the x-mas and b-day cards challenge.

xoxo karin

Els G. said...

Both your cards are gorgeous!
Els
x