My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Get Well Soon

Not quite sure where these came from or why they are get well soon cards but they are,lol. I did the pink and then decided not everyone likes pink so i did a blue one too! my inspiration came from a offcut of ribbon i found, and i wanted to do dashs all round, but i am not confident enough to do freehand with a pen that needs practise, so i used some crystal laquers instead, and they wouldnt dash so it ended up with spots!. I have never stamped an image with coloured inkpads like this before, i usually stick to just black or of course a versamark. I used a tim holtz distress ink and a purple inkpad for the bud and a brown and green inkpad on the stem for the pink one, and on the blue i used 2 different shades of blue chalk inkpads, i quite liked the effect they give with the 2 colours merging and may just try this on some other stamps i have.

1 comment:

Viv said...

These are both really pretty cards Joey....