My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 10 June 2008

I Dare You Challenge - Day One

WOW what a fabulous group to be a part of!, hope i no let you down girlies! The wonderfully creative nicks http://nicksartystuff.blogspot.com has set a new challenge, its wonderful today as its day one and i havent worried about it yet! but thought i would track it on here, as i have to make 4 items of choice by the others in my group (heidi, fush, tish,paula). The hard bit is trying to think of what i need to set them all, Hmmmmmm, Help, am blog hopping for inspiration.i am excited about throwing myself into something and charting it on here, as i dont think its going to be my usual crafty routine lol. oh what fun!!!!!!!! shall of course show off my recieved items at the end too!
no craft for a few days, hoping to get back into things shortly!

No comments: