My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 11 February 2016

Spectrum Noir...

Happy Thursday
I hope you are all well
I am feeling slightly exhausted, to the point that I feel very fluish, I am dosing up and hoping really really hoping its just where I am tired! fingers crossed it is.

Todays card is using a gorgeous image from The East Wind
I was really inspired by the colour image they have to advertise this image on their etsy site that I decided to splat my colouring up on it, I am really pleased with how it finished up :)
I kept my card really clean and simple as I really wanted the image to pop! The paper is from the Downton Abbey paper pad, and I distressed the edges. I coloured her as normal first and then used my spectrum noir refills to splat droplets over the image.

This was her before she was splatted, I do love the effect the splats give

Spec noirs used
Refills for splats - BT1, HB1, IG1, Blender
Skin - FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5,FS6,8,PP4
Hair - GT1,2,3,BT6, BG2,5,7,IG9
Red - DR4,6,7,IG9
Purple - HB3, LV2,3, IG6,7

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

No comments: