My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Simply Betty Saturday on a Wednesday...

LOL
Late again this week, but I did have the card made before the weekend, just had no time to blog eeeek

This morning my Ella had a class assembly on the three little pigs and Cinderella, they are so super cute in her class and so little! they did really really well :)

So onto my card
This uses a gorgeous Geisha image from Simply Betty :)
I kept the card quite clean and simple, and matted some of the gorgeous Kimono papers from Crafter's Companion onto black cardstock, the image I coloured with my spec noirs.

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin (FACE AND NECK) - IG1,IG3,TB1
Skin (ARM) - FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5
Hair - IG5,9,10, True Black
Grey - IG10
Pink - FS6,8,PP4
Aqua - BT2,3,4,5
Outline - BT1

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

No comments: