My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentines Day...

Happy Valentines Day

We don't really do Valentines Day here, I do make Mart a card though, which is this one :) lol and I do expect him to treat me haha, but thats as far as it goes for us - no slushy romance :( I don't think my Mart has a romantic bone in his body - Bless him, but he is a diamond

Its also our neices first Birthday today - thats been one QUICK year!
Happy Birthday Pippa x x x

This month our Spectrum Noir Challenge theme is Reds and Pinks
You can hop over to the Facebook page and add you entry we would love to see it :)
I used this gorgeous Bebunni image for my card - it is my fave image from the Bebunni Floral range from Crafter's Companion
I coloured him up with spec noirs and mounted him on to my card with 3d glue gel. The heart is from Sara's love range, it is so so pretty, I cut it on coredinations card and then mounted it on red centura pearl. The Love letters is also from the Love range and I cut that on contratsing black card, my fave Grande dots folder for the background and some black cardstock to matt,

Spec noirs used
Grey - BG1,2,3,4,5,6,7,EB1
Pink - PP4, FS6,8
Red - CR4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,DR6,7
White - TB1,BG1,2, Blender
Green - DG1,2,3

I hope you have a good day whatever you are up too
Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo 
x x x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the bunny and great layout

Kat W said...

Aw, just gorgeous and your little bunny looks so beautifully fluffy!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Tracey said...

Fantastic card Joey & your colouring is amazing :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx