My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 25 February 2016

Aquablend Pencils...

Oh Gosh
I had such good intentions of blogging this month, but behind the scenes I havent had time to do anything - I've been super busy - but its all goodness!
I missed my Simply Betty post on Saturday argh - but I have made quite a few of the same card lol for Ella's little school friends - just not had a chance to edit it yet! eeeeeeeeeek looks like I'll be blogging a good few next week ha 

Did you see Sheena over on Create and Craft TV today with the FABULOUS NEW Aquablend Pencils from Spectrum Noir
O! M! G!
What a delight these pencils are - honestly I had an absolute blast playing with them and I am itching to get back to colouring with them - do check out the Spectrum Noir blog and facebook pages for inspiration on these - the team have done amazing samples

I have used a fab image from A Day for Daisies , I do love these images and hope to add more to my collection, I think the style of them suits watercolour perfectly too
I loved colouring with them, and feeling like an artist with my paintbrush in hand :)
I have a tutorial on how to do this background coming soon on the Spectrum Noir blog so keep a look out :)

Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils Used
Skin - Coral, Cantaloupe, Straw, Charcoal Brown, Dove Grey, Champagne
Purple - Aubergine, Fig, Hyacinth
Red - Strawberry 
Grey - Ebony
Aqua - Bottle Green, Lagoon, Deep Forest 

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Sande said...

Gorgeous. Very pretty watercolor look and I love the iamge.