My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 3 January 2016

Trapped...

Happy Sunday
Today will be a day of solid ironing for me eeeeeeeeeeeeek
Back to the old routine of School uniforms and making sure the house is tidy for Monday Mornings 

Today I have a card to share using a stunning image from The East Wind

I kept the card very Clean and Simple as I think the image is too beautiful to be swamped with embellies - thats my story and I'm sticking to it lol - I pierced around the edge and used a little Crystal Clear sparkle pen over her wing :) Isn't she just a beauty! I hope to colour her up in lots more colour ways - not sure how we ended up with pink hair - but I like it alot
Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - FS6,8,PP4, FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5, BG5
Hair - FS6,8,PP5,BG4,5
Aqua - IB1,2
Grey - BG1,3,5,7
Outline - Bg1
Spectrum Sparkle Crystal Clear

Thanks for Popping By Today
Hope you have a more relaxing Sunday than mine! lol
Until next time
Jo
X X X

3 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Jo, I love her hair too
Beautiful image and colouring.
I will be ironing today too and taking the tree down :-(
Boys and hubby back to work tomorrow
Hugs Kelly x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Jo love the colours, happy New Year hun.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kat W said...

The CAS design is a fab choice for this image and I would say pink was a fab choice for the hair too...it looks awesome!
Good luck with the ironing, I do not envy you that job.
Hugs, Kat xx