My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 2 January 2016

Simply B Saturday...

Happy Saturday :D
Today marks our first Birthday of the year and its my Syds - 15!!! Can you believe that?!
Sometimes I stand back and wonder - how did that happen?! Honestly feels like yesterday she was born!

Another New Year's Resolution of mine was to use more images from my stash - from some of my fave companies! - I promised myself a Simply Betty make a week and a Mo Manning make a week - fingers crossed! - so thats just what I have done for Syd's Card - Simply Betty lol
You can find all the goodness HERE in the shop
NO! I did not spell her name like that when she was registered! BUT I am doing the humour thing and spelling it how she does - just for one day only! LOL 
The papers are from the stunning Downton Abbey paper pad from Crafter's Companion - I totally recomend them - they are beautiful! The musical notes are from a sizzlitt die and the lettering is from the Contempoary 1 inch alphabet from crafter's companion - as is the 3 inch numbers. I used a little Crystal Clear Sparkle pen over the black - my new best friend is Spectrum Sparkle! adore them.

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - FS2,6,7,8,PP4,TN2,3,4,5,BG5
Hair - EB2,3,5,8,TN9
White - IG3,5,TB1
True Black
Outline - IG1
Eyes - TB1, LG5, GG3
Crystal Clear Sparkle pen

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday
I must admit I feel a bit lost without Strictly! :(
Boo Hoo
Until next time
Jo
X X X

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card just right for her age,

Donna said...

Fabulous card Joey, love the black, white and grey together, such a grown up design for Syd, she'll love it! :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so stunning joey.gorgeous design and i love your fabulous colouring and image ;D

xx coops xx

Andria said...

Wow, when I started to follow you, she was just starting secondary school!!!, beautiful card x

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweet image!
FABulous colours and design Joey.
Chrissyxx