My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 6 December 2015

Sleepy Sunday...

Oh my, we went out last night with the kiddies, we had a late one and drunk a bit much and laughed alot and had a fun time, so its been a bit of a sleepy one here! watching movies and lounging!

Busy week for me this coming week - I hope to get so much cleared and get myself into the real Christmas Spirit

Todays card uses some of the gorgeousness that is Sara's Floral Delights range - I just love it!
You will find it over in the Crafter's Companion Shop
I love white and kraft card together and these papers are just fab
I embossed the kraft coloured paper with one of the folders and I used some of the gorgeous dies on plain white card to accent the corners of my design, the sentiment is from one of the 3d toppers. 

Really simple but I really like it

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

No comments: