My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 7 December 2015

Monday...

Good Morning
Monday again!
WOW
These Mondays are coming around thick and fast

Today I have another card to share using the gorgeous Floral Delights range from Crafter's Companion
You will find all the goodies over in the shop :)
I embossed a piece of white card and used some Sparkle pens as watercolours to splat the background - I scribbled a little of the sparkle pen onto some acetate and used a paintbrush to apply water to them and then splat them on. I then mounted it onto some contrasting card and then onto some coredinations. I cut the flowers and then pressed them into my acetate pallette on the colours I had left over. The sentiment is one of the 3d toppers.

Thanks for popping by
Have a Loverly day
Jo
X X X 

No comments: