My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 20 June 2015

WOW........Nearly a month...

Hello Everyone
WOW I am stunned I knew I had been busy but a whole month near enough gosh!
I hope you are all doing ok :)

There is a fabulous 4DD coming with the lovely Leann over on Create and Craft on Monday featuring the gorgeous Prestige Dies

These are gorgeous, you can use them in so many ways :)

Do check out the facebook pages for inspiration and ideas

Here is a card I made using the Prestige Die - Be your own kind of Beautiful
How nice is that sentiment :) 
I used the Leaf Vein embossing folder from the textures collection and used a little shabby shutters distress ink. Just lately I have fallen more in love with distress inks, I hope to start a better collection of these. I used 3 different Die'sire quilling flowers - Camelia, Itsy Bitsy and Blossom - I cut them on plain white card and embossed one set with the leaf vein folder, I again used distress ink on them and I curled the edges with the end of my pokey tool, the leaves are from the Die'sire quilling leaves again embossed, and I used the Die'sire leaf swirl, and spring/summer wildflower dies, I added some ribbon and a few pearls too :)

Thanks for Popping by
Have a GREAT Day
Jo 
x x x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A stunning card Joey, so pretty.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

coops said...

so beautiful joey.gorgeous soft and pretty colours and design and your flowers are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx