My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 22 May 2015

Jungle Jane...

Hi Everyone
Friday at last and its Half Term Friday wooooooooo

Last month I was GDT for Sassy Studio designs and this is one of the cards I made
I absolutely adore this image and really enjoyed working with her
Jungle Jane
How cute is this!
I coloured her up with spectrum noirs and cut and mounted her using 3d glue. The papers are loose sheets I found in my paper pile *blushes* its huge, I cannot remember where the sentiment is from sorry. The branches are from the Kimono Dies from Crafters companion its called blossom branch, so so useful, a few embellies from my stash and the circle die is from memory box.

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Jane said...

Lovin' this one Joey, well I would wouldn't I!! And that monkey is so cute - have a great weekend and enjoy half term xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

She looks fab Joey, and brilliantly coloured as usual
Gorgeous card
Hugs Kelly xx