My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 18 May 2015

Today is the Day...

Hiya Everyone, Monday again!

Today is the day Fiona Clayton brings Destinations to Create and Craft
Oh me oh my
I hope you can tune in or catch it on record, the shows are sure to be amazing! 
I can't wait to see what Fiona does :)

This is using one of the beautiful stamps, which I coloured with Spectrum Aquas (as soon as I find my colour list I will post it)
The sentiment is also from the stamps, the frame I printed from the cd rom and cut the aperature away, I then mounted it using 3d glue onto some kraft card, I covered the inside with some paper from the paperpad and some more kraft card and edged with lots of pearls. The embellies are from my stash.
I wanted her skirt to be raised, so I stamped her several times and coloured her up and then I used a glue pen lol to curve her dress, I stuck it only at one end, I really like the dimension. She looks like she is having a fab time dancing away.

I rarely do scrapbook pages, and currently my very clever little brother is living and working in New York, so I asked him to send me a couple of pics, because I knew they would match perfectly with elements from the kit. I used a stamp and coloured it with spectrum aquas, and I used different elements from the paperkit and inserts. I cut the stars from a punch and covered them with spray and sparkle.

Thanks for popping by
Enjoy the shows
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Brilliant samples Jo!! Love the page layout xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

These look amazing Jo..xx