My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 17 May 2015

Destinations...

Happy Sunday
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend

Today I have some more Destinations to share
I am super excited one more sleep until Fiona Clayton brings this to us on Create and Craft :)
I cannot wait to see everything the team has created on screen

This first card used the beautiful beautiful Paperkit and the little round letters are from the sentiments section on the cd rom. This is such a gorgeous colour pallette, you would not think it all comes from the same collection, I adore it. I kept this one very plain and finished by spraying some pearl diamond spray and sparkle all over it, embellies are from my stash.

As soon as I saw this little cutie in the Paperpad I knew I had to use her. I cut her from the sheets and decoupaged her up using 3d glue. I made an acetate easel card and add papers and elements from the paper kit, the wonder word is one of the stamps which I stamped with distress ink, I used some kraft to mount it, the China I cut away from the paper with patience and a craft knife lol.

Thanks for popping by
Have a lovely day
Jo
x x x


No comments: