My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Sassy Studio Designs...

Hello Everyone
MIDweek already!

I am currently Guest designing for Sassy Studio Designs and currently they have a Progressive challenge over on their facebook page using the fab Smurfette , head on over to the page to find out all the deets and see what the team did

I first made a box using the daisy dreams A6 die from Crafter's Companion, I cut the die on some card and then scored lines along each edge of the die and cut away at an inch from those score lines to make my box up, I used the Big score board box feature, love that board.
I stuffed it with some crepe paper and I embellished the front with ribbon, pearls and paper, I mounted Smurfette with 3d glue. I coloured her up with Spectrum Noirs.

Thank for popping by
Jo
x x x

3 comments:

Julie said...

A great project, love the blingged up dress

Marilyn said...

Love this box and isn't Smurfette so pretty! Love the pearly skirt and that is fabulous die with those lovely flowers.

coops said...

oh so gorgeous joey.love your design and colours and your smurfette is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx