My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Late...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well
So late with this post I have had to combine!

Been busy with so many things these past few days, It was my lovely Nans 87th Birthday this past weekend :) so we went and celebrated with her.

I have taken up walking lol, and I really enjoy it, cept I have pulled a muscle in my leg and hobbling at the moment - really annoyed as the weather is lovely here.

Anyways...

My first card is last weeks make for Digital Delights
I used the fabulous
I have made this card for my Niall for September when he starts BIG School
I WON our fight and we have got him into the correct school to meet his needs, we are super relieved and Niall is super happy too
You will find this image in the SHOP HERE
I coloured him up with markers and mounted him onto a diecut using 3d glue, the papers are from my stash, the sentiment is also from Digital Delights.


My next card is for the Art by Mi Ran Challenge
Thanks for joining us last time around
Once again we have an Anything Goes theme
I have used the fab "April" image
You will find her in the SHOP HERE
I coloured her up with markers and stamped a stampin up sentiment with white ink onto black card, the embellies are from my stash.

Sorry to be short and sweet
Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x


No comments: