My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 28 March 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Blog Hop...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are well :)

Welcome if you are here on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog Hop and NEW Release :)
You should have arrived here from Karal
and you can start the hop over on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog

We are also having a PARTY CHAT HERE from 6.00pm - 8.00pm PST time

If you fancy winning the entire NEW release then be sure to leave a comment on every stop of the way to be in with a chance - including over on the Sassy Studio designs blog

...and if you can't wait LOL, you will find all the images over in the SHOP HERE

I would like to introduce you to Pisces
Aren't they fab!
I coloured these girlies up with spec noirs and added some glitter to them, which doesnt show up so well in the pic, I used some beautiful cardstock from Crafters companion and some netty ribbon I have in my stash along with a die'sire swirl and a couple of embellies :)

Here is the Blog Hop List for you :)

Your next stop from here will be VALERIE

Thanks for Popping by
Don't forget to comment to be in with a chance of winning :)
Jo
x x x

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your choice of colors. I love how you tied in the netting! Awesome job. I love this!

Cindy Groh said...

I love the texture your added to the mermaids fin. It really brings it to life. Fabulous card.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jo love the image and fabulous colour's and wonderful Blog Hop
Dianne xx :)

EriEs said...

They are gorgeous - love colors you used on this lovely card

Judith said...

Very sassy indeed Joey, I just love the colour combo - these Pisces girls are meant for a Pisces girl like me lol hugs Judith x

PashaCou said...

Love your card. I really like how you added the purple instead of doing them just in blue like everyone else. I think they look gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs,

Sara Paschal said...

Love your color combo and the coloring of the hair. Beautiful job with the new Sassy image;)

Samantha A. said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you did the hair.
I'm having such a great time being a GDT with such a fab team!
♥ Samantha
Designs by Sammy

Jeannean said...

It finally clicked on me that this image is printed up with two mermaids!! Haha! I love your purple hair!

Brandi R said...

Wow this is gorgeous! ♥ LOVE mermaids!

Sharon said...

Oh YES. I'm a Pices and the amethyst hair is perfect!!!

Michelle-a-bella said...

Great card, love their purple hair!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jo, this is really cute! Love the colors and those embellishments are perfect.

-Lori Byrns

Kim Kelley said...

Really love the ribbon you used Joey! And your coloring is beautiful! HUGS

Kim