My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Happy Tuesday
Gosh I'm losing my days! getting all muddled
Hope you are all well :)

I have used the most gorgeous Bebunni stamp from Crafter's Companion
I absolutely love this stamp, this is the image that screams the whole Bebunni collection to me
Fabulous and so adaptable to so many occasions, the sentiments also come with the stamp
Have a peek in the Crafter's Companion Shop to see the Bebunni Range :)
I used Aquamarkers to colour him on watercolour paper, the papers are a mix of Bebunni Floral and Sweet Treats cd roms - both are amongst my faves :) I used a little heart die and the embellies are from my stash.

Aquamarkers Used
Slate, Tan, Charcoal
Peach, Blossom
Bud Green, Moss, Everygreen
Teal

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love your card Joey and what a sweet sentiment :-) xx

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Jo, gorgeous colours xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Joey, and that bunny is adorable!
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Joey, I like the sweet bunny and the flowers
Kevin xx