My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 19 March 2015

A little bit of Lemonade...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well
You might need your shades for my make today :)

Its time for some inspiration from the Digital Delights Team
You can check out what my teamies have done on the BLOG HERE
and you will find all the images in the SHOP HERE
Today I have used
Told you it was bright!
I coloured the image with markers and mounted it on contrasting card. I used a few diff die cuts on this one, the bunting, clouds, flower stems and swirl are all from Crafters Companion, the fence is a doohickey. All embellies from my stash.

How nice would it be to sit out in the garden with a lemonade!

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Heather said...

A fabulous easel card Joey, I love all your gorgeous die-cut elements and such a cute bunny with his lemonade stall!!

hugs
Heather xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so gorgeous and cute Joey, love it!

Donna x