My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 20 March 2015

A Closer Look...

Hiya Everyone
Friday - whoooopie
My girl has two parties this Sunday, so Saturday may end up my lounge day lol

Its time for a NEW Challenge over at Art by Mi Ran
You can check out what my teamies have done on the BLOG
and you will find all images over in the Art by Mi Ran Shop
I have used
I coloured her with markers and used 3d glue gel to stick her to my card,I added some glossy accents to her magnifying glass, the sentiment again is one I have in my stash, not sure who by - I am so rubbish, I should know better! The embellies and papers are from my stash, and the little arrows from a punch.

I would like to enter her into
Sister Act - Any Goes

Thanks for popping by
Have a good day
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Jane said...

Great card Joey and I love the sentiment!

Mary Lou said...

Oh how cute this is!! Well done!!! So happy you joined in the fun at Fussy and Fancy!!
Big Hugs