My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 18 January 2015

Without Words...Halfway Reminder...

Happy Sunday
How does the Weekend go so fast!

Today I am here with a reminder post for Without Words
We are marching nicely through our first challenge of the year and our theme is
"Dreaming of Spring"
I have made a card using this gorgeous image from A Day for Daisies, Coloured with Spectrum Noirs
I absolutely adore this image, she is so pretty, I added a few touches of glamour dust to her dress and lids, I kept the embellies minimal, the punch is from tattered lace, the papers from the Vintage collection pad from Crafters Companion

We hope you pop along to join us
Thanks for stopping by
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous beautiful card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning joey.the soft pink colours are gorgeous and i love the beautiful image ;D

xx coops xx