My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 17 January 2015

The Tweedies...

Happy Saturday to you
I hope you are all ok and looking forward to your Weekend

Today I have another Tweedies make to share
The shows this week were fabulous weren't they :)
You will find heaps of goodness in the Crafter's Companion Shop

This make uses the fab Topper Companions from the Cd rom, I also used some patterned paper and one of the 3d bows, The flower in the middle is one of the rolled flowers, embellies from my stash.

Thanks for popping by
Have a loverly Day
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Joey, gorgeous images and I love the paper bow.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Oooo this is really pretty !!! I am loving this range, and you are creating some utterly stunning creations with it hun xxxx ps hope you are feeling better xx