My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 21 December 2014

Thankyou...with Crafter's Companion...

Hello Everyone
Hope you are ok
Only a few more sleeps to go, my kiddies are super excited!

This month Crafter's Companion are having a fabby theme for our challenge
It is
"Thankyou"
Any kind of Thankyou, Thanks for the Christmas gifts, Thanks for being there, Thanks for Thanks lol, whatever you like, you can find out all the deets HERE over on the Facebook page :)
This card I made for someone a while ago, who was giving it to a nurse to thank them for all their help with her husband, I really hope the nurse liked it.
I used the Floral Vintage collection embossing folder and cd rom, and added some embellies from my stash, I really love the effect of the embossing folders onto Ivory centura pearl.

I hope you can come along and play you still have a week or so left :)

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Evening
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Very beautiful card Joey, love the pretty peach combo.

Donna x