My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 22 December 2014

Hostess Monday...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well and ready prepped for Christmas
Its proving very busy for me :)

I have a little card to share with you today
These two images are the first two I ever used for my first DT project for Digital Delights
So I thought I would revisit them
Super cuteness
You will find heaps of images HERE in the Shop
and the images I have used you can click on their names
Little Dumpling New Year
Celebration Clock
I coloured this image with Spectrum Noir markers and cut and mounted them on to my cad using 3d glue. I affed a little glitter to the clock, the star I cut using a punch and the embellies are from my stash.

Thanks for popping by
Have a great Monday
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Joey, Merry Christmas
Kevin xx